IBN provides clients with the unique combination of investment and regulatory expertise in the public finance sector. With our understanding of arbitrage rebate regulations, outlined in the Tax Reform Act of 1986, our investment program strives to increase total return on our clients’ debt service reserve, project funds, and other proceeds accounts; while meeting the full requirements of their trust indenture. An investment program that works – with a goal of reaching a maximum efficiency for your fund on your terms.
Headquartered in Southern California, IBN remains 100% employee-owned and independent of any Bond Counsel Firms, Rebate Calculation Companies or Trustee Banks. We put our clients and their bondholders as our main priority. IBN has the resources, knowledge and experience to assist institutional clients, with varying degrees of complexity, with their investment, portfolio strategy and related post-issuance needs.
- We know bond proceeds. Sounds simple, but for issuers of tax-exempt debt, nothing is simple when it comes to investing proceeds.
- Three factors weigh critically in the formulation of any investment plan: preserving needed liquidity, earning an attractive yield and remaining IRS compliant.
At IBN, tax-exempt issuers benefit by:
- Increasing revenue in Bond Proceeds
- Reducing demand on General Fund Revenues
- Increasing Debt Service capacity
- Reducing CFO’s workload